Friday, October 15, 2010

This Won't Continute Forever

The post after post after post thing is going to end as soon as I run out of a backlog. In fact, the reason for posting this time is that I came to depressing revelation that my oeuvre is an awful lot like PETA's advertising campaign. And it's both a thing that I hate both PETA, and that stupid shock value advertisement they run. Conundrum. I guess I'll add more dicks in the near future. Anyway. One that isn't such a downer. And by not such a downer, I mean one that doesn't have a quote from a douche bag. As far as I know. I'll admit, I didn't research this Betty Dodson woman before putting her quote on this woman's butt.

2 comments:

  1. But what about the WEDDING RING. I feel like there's something more you could directly do with that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, because Kyle said the exact same thing. I imagine I'll rework it in the future to reflect that.

    ReplyDelete